Williams Fasteners, was founded in 1870 by the Williams brothers, and was based at Green Lane in Shalesmoor in Sheffield until 1997. The company then relocated to the outskirts of Sheffield near the M1 to make distribution easier
The signs on the outside say it made screws, nails and the likes. Now it is empty and derelict.
It has been a home to lightenginefilms.co.uk/ and we have done many visits, this one in The Snow of 2009.